fbpx

Bluegame stands by the oceans

Once again Bluegame supports the Blue Marine foundation to defend the marine ecosystem.

As part of its commitment to the environment, Bluegame has decided to renew its partnership with the Blue Marine Foundation; a charity proactively engaged in the protection of the marine ecosystem.
Being fair to the beautiful world around us is a top priority on Bluegame’s agenda, as confirmed by the words of Carla Demaria, CEO of of the company:
“For the fourth consecutive year, we will be supporting this charitable organisation in its mission to protect and restore the marine environment. As a brand of Sanlorenzo, Bluegame also contributes to the commitment to achieve the 17 Sustainable Development Goals of the UN Agenda 2030”.
Blue Marine Foundation is working to protect and restore life in the ocean, which is critical if the world is to ward off runaway climate change. The complex web of marine life enables the ocean to absorb around a third of the world’s carbon dioxide and produce as much as half our oxygen.
A healthy ocean is also key to the sustainable development of human society, particularly for the billions of people who depend on seafood for protein and are most exposed to the negative impacts of climate change.
The common goal is to see at least 30% of the world’s ocean under effective protection by 2030 and the other 70% managed in a responsible way.

Newsletter

BLUEGAME SRL

Via Armezzone, 3, 19031 Ameglia – SP – Italy
+39 0187 618490
info@bluegame.it
marketing@bluegame.it

A BRAND OF

Bluegame Srl 2021 - P. IVA 02475190464 - All rights reserved.

Newsletter

A BRAND OF

Bluegame Srl 2021 - P. IVA 02475190464 - All rights reserved.

Privacy policy | Cookie policy

Newsletter

A BRAND OF

Bluegame Srl 2021 - P. IVA 02475190464 - All rights reserved.

Privacy policy | Cookie policy

BG RANGE BG RANGE Throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor,
catch the trade winds. Explore. Dream. Discover”
DISCOVER MORE
THE COMPANY THE COMPANY Changing the paradigm DISCOVER MORE BG 62 BG62 Un uncompromised open boat with unique design, made
by Zuccon International Project
DISCOVER MORE
BG42 BG42 Bluegame 42 is able to concentrate all the features of
the range
DISCOVER MORE
BG54 BG54 First boat of the 2.0 generation, BG54 proves to have the
rebellious spirit and the determination...
DISCOVER MORE
BG 72 BG72 On the BG72, new feature of the season 2021, horizon is
never lost sight of.
DISCOVER MORE
BGX 70 BGX70 Innovation is expressed in the BGX70 both in the
sophisticated and revolutionary exterior design.
DISCOVER MORE
BGX 60 BGX60 Hard to classify, BGX60 is probably a contamination of all
the categories that has gone before it.
DISCOVER MORE
BGX RANGE BGX RANGE “Facing the sea, happiness is a simple idea” DISCOVER MORE INSPIRATIONS OUR WORLD DISCOVER MORE MANIFESTO MANIFESTO People say we are eccentric guys.
We just know it’s not our job to follow..
DISCOVER MORE
DESIGN & PERFORMANCE DESIGN & PERFORMANCE Always safe and easy in any condition DISCOVER MORE RESPONDIBLE DEVELOPMENT RESPONSIBLE DEVELOPMENT DISCOVER MORE
YACHTS BG RANGE BGX RANGE BG42 BG62 BG72 BGX60 BGX70 OUR WORLD ABOUT BG54 MANIFESTO THE COMPANY DESIGN & PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBLE DEVELOPMENT FIND A DEALER CONTACT DEALER RESERVED AREA

By clicking “Accept All”, you consent to our website’s use of cookies to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits.