Bluegame returns to its roots and brings out all its determined and sporty soul with the new version of the BG42.
The BG42 Big Game is designed for all open sea fishing enthusiasts, for those who love big challenges. A unique model that stands out at first glance, thanks to the striking hull graphics created by Roberta Verteramo Art-Designer.
It is not only the unique layout that makes the BG42 Big Game special, but also the first-class technical equipment.
In total there are 10 fishing rod stations on board with:
- 3 rod holders per side on the stern foresail with different directions to ensure efficient trolling.
- 4 tube rod holders on the hardtop, also for trolling.
- 2 Lee’s brand rods on the hardtop + 2 Lee’s carbon telestopic rods (which can be used not only for trolling but also for deep-sea fishing in the USA)
- Special refrigerated tank in the aft area (in the future, on request, it can become a saltwater tank for fishing with live bait).
- Special low-frequency transducers (TRANSDUSSER 195 L and TRADUSSER 195 H) for viewing the seabed and fishing at shallow and deep depths.
- Storage bench below deck to carry 3 fishing rods.
To see her live, we invite you to join us at the forthcoming Boat Shows!